Friday, November 26, 2021

Yehudi Menuhin & Stéphane Grappelli - Friends in Music

 

Label : Warner
Format : Flac track
Cover : Front

Tracklist:

CD 1 :

Gade, J: Jealousy
Rodgers, R: The Blue Room
Kern: A Fine Romance (from Swing Time)
Gershwin: Love Is Here to Stay
Grappelli: Billy
Kern: Pick Yourself Up
Porter, C: Night and Day
Grappelli: Aurore
McHugh: I can't believe that you're in love with me
Strachey: These Foolish Things
Gershwin: Oh, Lady Be Good!
Berlin, I: Cheek to cheek
Rodgers, R: The Lady is a Tramp
Grappelli: Errol
Grappelli: Jermyn Street
Porter: Just one of those things
Gershwin: Fascinatin' Rhythm
Gershwin: Liza
Gershwin: I Got Rhythm (from Girl Crazy & An American in Paris)
Grappelli: Johnny aime
Porter, C: I get a kick out of you
Gershwin: Soon
Gershwin: 's Wonderful

CD 2 :

Gershwin: Summertime (from Porgy and Bess)
Grappelli: Menuet pour Menuhin
Gershwin: Nice Work If You Can Get It
Gershwin: Embraceable You
Porter, C: Looking at You
Kern: Why do I love you? (from Showboat)
Kern: All the things you are (from Very Warm for May)
Joseph Meyer, Roger Wolfe Kahn: Crazy Rhythm
Philip Braham: Limehouse Blues
Arlen: Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
Youmans: Tea for Two
Kern: Yesterdays (from Roberta)
Rodgers, R: My Funny Valentine
Rodgers, R: I Didn't Know What Time It Was
Gershwin: A Foggy Day
Grappelli: Highgate Village
Grappelli: Adelaide Eve
Harris, Max: Viva Vivaldi
Harris, Max: Air on a Shoestring
Gershwin: The Man I Love
Rodgers, R: Thou Swell
Grappelli: Coucou

CD 3 :

Sherwin, M: A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square
Shearing: Lullaby of Birdland
Harry Woods: When the Red, Red Robin Comes Bob, Bob, Bobbin' Along
Carmichael, H: Carmichael, Hoagy: Skylark
Henderson, Ray: Bye Bye Blackbird
Theodore Grouya: Flamingo
Harry Akst: Dinah
Earl Hines: Rosetta
Young, V: Sweet Sue, Just You
Loesser: Once in love with Amy
Raksin: Laura (Based on the Song from the 1944 Otto Preminger's Movie)
Ben Bernie, Kenneth Casey, Maceo Pinkard: Sweet Georgia Brown
Grappelli: La Route du Roi
Berlin, I: Berlin, Irving: Isn't This a Lovely Day? (from the 1935 Mark Sandrich's Movie "Top Hat")
Gershwin: He Loves And She Loves
Gershwin: Funny Face (from Funny Face)
Gershwin: They Can't Take That Away From Me
Gershwin: They all laughed
Berlin, I: Puttin' on the Ritz
Berlin, I: Berlin, Irving
Berlin, I: Change Partners (from the 1938 Mark Sandrich's Movie "Carefree")
Berlin, I: Top Hat, White Tie and Tails (from the 1935 Mark Sandrich's Movie "Top Hat")

CD 4 :

Berlin, I: The Piccolino
Kern: The way you look tonight (from Swing Time)
Doda Conrad: The Continental
Youmans: The Carioca
Grappelli: Alison
Grappelli: Amanda
Harris: Winter Set
Ray Henderson: Button up your Overcoat
Loesser: Spring Will Be A Little Late This Year
Duke, V: Duke, Vernon
Vernon Duke: April in Paris (from "Walk a Little Faster")
Vernon Duke: Autumn in New York (from "Thumbs Up!")
McHugh: On the sunny side of the street
Styne: The things we did last summer
Kosma: Mercer: Autumn Leaves (after "Les Feuilles mortes" by Joseph Kosma)
Grappelli: Giboulées de mars
Grappelli: Automne
Berlin, I: Berlin, Irving
Berlin, I: I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm (from the 1937 Roy Del Ruth's Movie "On the Avenue")
Berlin, I: Heat Wave (from "As Thousands Cheer")
Gene De Paul: I'll Remember April
Warren, H: September In The Rain

Stéphane Grappelli (violin), Yehudi Menuhin (violin)

2 comments:

  1. https://uptobox.com/usv3h4ozpld4/YM.SG.FIM.rar

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://nitroflare.com/view/9C0E4D782BAC93A/EMII.YM.SG.FIM.rar

    ReplyDelete