Monday, February 5, 2024

Thomas Tomkins - Music Divine - I Fagiolini

 


Label : Chandos
Format : Flac (image + cue)
Cover : Yes


Tracklist :

Tomkins: Music divine, proceeding from above
Tomkins: To the shady woods now wend we
Tomkins: O let me live for true love
Tomkins: See, see the shepherds' Queen
Tomkins: Phyllis, yet see him dying
Tomkins: When I observe those beauty's wonderments
Tomkins: Too much I once lamented
Tomkins: Fond men that doe so highly prize
Tomkins: Oyez! Has any found a lad?
Tomkins: Weep no more, thou sorry Boy
Tomkins: Oft did I marle
Tomkins: Adieu, ye city-prisoning towers!
Tomkins: Our hasty life away doth post
Tomkins: Come, shepherds, sing with me
Tomkins: How great delight
Tomkins: No more I will thy love importune
Tomkins: Phyllis, now cease to move me
Tomkins: Sure, there is no god of Love!
Tomkins: Fusca, in thy starry eyes
Tomkins: Cloris, when as I woo
Tomkins: Woe is me that I am constrained
Tomkins: Turne unto the Lord
Tomkins: It is my well-beloved's voice
Tomkins: When David Heard
Tomkins: Love, cease tormenting
Tomkins: Was ever wretch tormented

I Fagiolini, Robert Hollingworth


1 comment:

  1. https://nitroflare.com/view/BC4F8AFCDAA2B0A/CHAN.IF.TT.MD.rar

    ReplyDelete