Friday, February 12, 2021

Keyboard Wizards Of The Gershwin Era Vol. III

Label : Pearl
Format : Flac track
Cover : Yes

Tracklist :

1. 12th Street Rag: 12th Street Rag (Fox Trot)
2. I've got the wonder where he went and when he's coming back blues: I've Got The Wonder Where He Went And When He's Coming Back Blues (Fox Trot Tempo)
3. Say Persiana, say: Say Persiana, Say (Fox Trot Tempo)
4. Nashville Nightingale: Nashville Nightingale (Foxtrot)
5. The Girl Friend: The Blue Room
6. Scandals: Lucky Day
7. The Girl Friend
8. Dizzy Fingers
9. Selections from Funny Face: 'S Wonderful, My One And Only, He Loves And She Loves, Funny Face, 'S Wonderful
10. Hit the Deck: Hallelujah
11. Dames: I Only Have Eyes For You
12. Here I Am - Broken-Hearted
13. Fashionette
14. Dance Of The Paper Dolls
15. Ragamuffin
16. The Cuckoos: Dancing The Devil Away
17. The Cuckoos: I Love You So Much
18. Fine and Dandy: Can This Be Love?
19. Canadian Capers: Canadian Capers (Tap Dance)
20. Maple Leaf Rag: Maple Leaf Rag (Tap Dance)
21. Forward March: Strike Me Pink (If I Don't Think I'm Falling In Love)
22. The Cop On The Beat, The Man In The Moon And Me: The Cop On The Beat, The Man In The Moon And Me (Foxtrot)
23. Who Cares?
24. I Know That You Know
25. Top Hat: No Strings (Foxtrot)

Victor Arden & Phil Ohman - piano

3 comments: