Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Keyboard Wizards Of The Gershwin Era Vol. VII

Label : Pearl
Format : Flac track
Cover : Yes

Tracklist :

01 - Kute And Kunning
02 - The Lonesome Little Doll Novelty Fox Trot
03 - Razorblades
04 - The Doll's House
05 - You're In The Way
06 - Cryin' For The Carolines
07 - Fledermaus Concert
08 - The Big Pond Medley Intro
09 - You're Driving Me Crazy
10 - Erik Charell's White Horse Inn Medley Intro
11 - The Millionaire Kid Medley Intro
12 - I Found You
13 - Viktoria And Her Hussar Medley Part I
14 - Viktoria And Her Hussar Medley Part II
15 - You're The One In A Million
16 - You Just Wonderful You
17 - Auf Wiedersehn My Dear
18 - Say It With Music Medley Part I
19 - Say It With Music Medley Part II
20 - My Romance
21 - Let's Put Out The Lights
22 - I'll Follow You
23 - One Minute To One
24 - I Had To Change The Words

Raie Da Costa - piano

4 comments:

  1. https://uptobox.com/sl0fgckdvety/Pearl.KW7.rar

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this set. I have listened to a couple of discs and they are really refreshing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for share this set, very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://nitroflare.com/view/3D0410C3583A3D9/GEM.KWOTGE7.rar

    ReplyDelete