Tuesday, December 27, 2022

A Century of English Song Vol. 2 - Sarah Leonard, Paul Leonard, Malcolm Martineau

 

Label : SOMM
Format : Flac track
Cover : Yes


Tracklist :

Parry: English Lyrics, Set 10: No. 1. My heart is like a singing bird
Parry: English Lyrics, Set 10: No. 5. From a city window
Parry: English Lyrics, Set 9: No. 6. The Maiden
Parry: English Lyrics, Set 9: No. 5. Armida's garden
Parry: English Lyrics, Set 1: No. 1. My True Love Hath my Heart
Parry: English Lyrics, Set 1: No. 2. Good-night
Parry: English Lyrics, Set 5: No. 3. Crabbed age and youth
Somervell: A Shropshire Lad
Somervell: Love in Springtime: Young Love Lies Sleeping
Somervell: Shepherd's cradle song
Somervell: Come to me in my dreams
Stanford: A Fire of Turf, Op. 139: No. 6. The Fair
Stanford: Songs of Faith, Op. 97: No. 4. To the Soul
Stanford: The Calico Dress.
Stanford: An Irish Idyll

Sarah Leonard (soprano), Paul Leonard (baritone), Malcolm Martineau (piano)

1 comment: