Friday, July 28, 2023

The Ebor Singers, Paul Gameson - Music for Troubled Times - The English Civil War & Siege of York

 

Label : Resonus
Format : Flac track
Cover : Yes
Tracklist :

Byrd: O Lord, Save Thy Servant Charles
Lawes, W: Psalm 100 - All people that on earth do dwell
Hutchinson, J: Behold, how good and joyful a thing it is
Lawes, W: Psalm 6: Lord, In Thy Wrath Reprove Me Not
Tomkins: O God, the proud are risen against me
Lawes, W: Psalm 18: O God, My Strength And Fortitude
Lawes, W: See how Cawood's dragon looks
Lawes, W: Psalm 67: Have Mercy On Us, Lord
Child, W: O Lord God, the heathen are come into thine inheritance
Lawes, W: Psalm 22 - O God, my God
Lawes, W: Music, the master of thy art is dead
Wilson, John: My God, my King, incline thine ear
Lawes, H: A Funeral Anthem
Jeffreys, G: How wretched is the state
Tomkins: Sad Pavan: For These Distracted Times
Locke: How doth the city sit solitary

The Ebor Singers, Paul Gameson

1 comment: