Thursday, April 18, 2024

Wells Cathedral Choir, Malcolm Archer - The English Hymn 1 - Christ Triumphant

 

Label : Hyperion
Format : Flac track
Cover : Yes

Tracklist :

Barnard, J: Christ triumphant, ever reigning – Guiting Power
Naylor, K: How shall I sing that majesty – Coe Fen
Tredinnick: Like a mighty river flowing – Old Yeavering
Ferguson, B: Father, hear the prayer we offer – Cypress Court
Holst: I vow to thee, my country – Thaxted
Sydney Hugo Nicholson: We sing the praise of him who died – Bow Brickhill
Daniel L Schutte: I, the Lord of sea and sky 'Here I am Lord'
Howells: All my hope on God is founded
Williams, D: Give me the wings of faith to rise – San Rocco
Appleford: Lord Jesus Christ – Living Lord
Vaughan Williams: For all the Saints who from their labours rest – Sine nomine
Ireland: My song is love unknown – Love Unknown
Archer, M: Praise the Lord of heaven – Vicars' Close
Cyril Taylor: Glorious things of thee are spoken – Abbot's Leigh
Vaughan Williams: Come down, O Love divine (Down Ampney)
Terry, R: Hark what a sound, and too divine for hearing – Highwood
Archer, M: King of Glory, King of Peace – Redland
Howells: Holy Spirit, ever dwelling – Salisbury
Jackson, F: For the fruits of his creation – East Acklam
Harris, W: Lead, kindly Light, amid the encircling gloom – Alberta
Baughen: Lord, for the years your love has kept and guided – Lord of the Years
Harwood, B: Thy hand, O God, has guided – Thornbury

Rupert Gough (organ)
Wells Cathedral Choir, Malcolm Archer

1 comment:

  1. https://nitroflare.com/view/3643CB873BFBE40/HYP.MA.TEH1.rar

    ReplyDelete