Monday, August 20, 2018

Earl Wild plays His Transcriptions of Gershwin



Label : Chesky
Format : Ape
Cover : No





Tracklist :



1. Fantasy On Porgy And Bess: Introduction
2. Fantasy On Porgy And Bess: Jasbo Brown Blues
3. Fantasy On Porgy And Bess: Summertime
4. Fantasy On Porgy And Bess: Oh, I Can't Sit Down
5. Fantasy On Porgy And Bess: My Man's Gone Now
6. Fantasy On Porgy And Bess: I Got Plenty O' Nuttin
7. Fantasy On Porgy And Bess: Buzzard Song
8. Fantasy On Porgy And Bess: It Ain't Necessarily So
9. Fantasy On Porgy And Bess: Bess, You Is My Woman
10. Fantasy On Porgy And Bess: I Loves You, Porgy - Bess, You Is My Woman
11. Fantasy On Porgy And Bess: There's A Boat Dat's Leavin' Soon For New York
12. Fantasy On Porgy And Bess: Oh, Lawd, I'm On My Way
13. Improvisation In The Form Of Theme And Three Variations On 'Someone To Watch Over Me': Theme
14. Improvisation In The Form Of Theme And Three Variations On 'Someone To Watch Over Me': Barcarolle
15. Improvisation In The Form Of Theme And Three Variations On 'Someone To Watch Over Me': Brazilian Dan
16. Improvisation In The Form Of Theme And Three Variations On 'Someone To Watch Over Me': Tango
17. Seven Vituoso Etudes: I Got Rhythm
18. Seven Vituoso Etudes: Oh, Lady, Be Good
19. Seven Vituoso Etudes: Liza
20. Seven Vituoso Etudes: Embraceable You
21. Seven Vituoso Etudes: Somebody Loves Me
22. Seven Vituoso Etudes: Fascinatin' Rhythm
23. Seven Vituoso Etudes: The Man I Love



Earl Wild (Piano)

5 comments:

  1. http://uptobox.com/qjf5iy3tjtju/Chesky.EW.GG.rar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for sharing this excellent Reader's Digest recorded album.

    Cheers,

    Douglas (UK)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wrong in my assumption that this recording was by Reader's Digest - it would appear to have been recorded by Chesky in 1989, and not a reissue.

    Cheers,

    Douglas (UK)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Chesky releases are all wonderful! Please continue with all you have. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete