Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Pushkin Romances - Joan Rodgers, Malcolm Martineau

Label : Hyperion
Format : Flac (image + cue)
Cover : Yes

Tracklist :

Mikhail Glinka (1804-1857)
Priznaniye 'Confession' Ya vas lyublyu, khot ya beshus 'I love you, though I must be mad'
Adel' Igray, Adel 'Play on, Adèle'
Ne poy, krasavitsa, pri mne 'Do not sing to me, fair maiden'
Ya pomnyu chudnoye mgnoven'ye 'I remember the wonderful moment'
Ya zdes, Inezilya 'Here I am, Iñesilla'

Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov (1844-1908)
Redeyet oblakov letuchaya gryada 'A line of flying clouds' Op 42 No 3
Ne poy, krasavitsa, pri mne 'Do not sing to me, fair maiden' Op 51 No 2
Chto v imeni tebe moyem? 'What does my name mean to you?' Op 4 No 1
Na kholmakh Gruzii 'The hills of Georgia' Op 3 No 4
Moy golos dlya tebya 'My voice, calling you' Op 7 No 1
Ekho Op 45 No 1 Revyot li zver v lesu glukhom 'The cry of an animal in the forest depths'
Tï i vï 'You and Thou' Op 27 No 3 Pustoye vï serdechnïm tï 'Instead of a formal you'

Nikolai Medtner (1880-1951)
7 Stikhotvoreniy Pushkina '7 Pushkin Poems' Op 29
No 1: Muza 'The muse' V mladenchestve moyom ona menya lyubila 'When I was a child she loved me'
No 6: Roza 'The rose' Gde nasha roza 'Where is our rose'

Nikolai Medtner (1880-1951)
6 Stikhotvoreniy A Pushkina '6 Pushkin Poems' Op 36
No 3: Lish' rozï uvyadayut 'When roses wither'

6 Stikhotvoreniy Pushkina '6 Pushkin Poems' Op 32
No 5: Vals 'The waltz' Mogu l zabït to sladkoye mgnovenye 'Could I ever forget that delightful moment'

Anton Rubinstein (1829-1894)
Pevets 'The singer' Op 36 No 7 Slïkhali l vï za roshchey glas nochnoy 'Have you heard, beyond the grove at night'
No 1a: Noch' 'Night' Moy golos dlya tebya i laskovïy i tomnïy 'My voice, calling you with love and longing'

Pyotr Tchaikovsky (1840-1893)
Pesn' Zemfirï 'Zemfira's song' Starïy muzh, groznïy muzh, rezh menya 'Old man, dreadful man, stab me'
Dvenadtsat' Romansov 'Twelve Romances' Op 60
No 4: Solovey 'The nightingale'

Modest Musorgsky (1839-1881)
Noch' 'Night' Moy golos dlya tebya i laskovïy i tomnïy 'My voice, calling you with love and longing'
Strekotun'ya beloboka 'The magpie'

Aleksandr Dargomïzhsky (1813-1869)
K druz'yam 'To his friends' K chemu, vesyolïe druzya 'Why, my cheerful friends'
Yunosha i deva 'A girl and a boy' Yunoshu, gorku rïdaya 'A girl was sobbing bitterly'
No 2: Yunoshu, gorku rïdaya 'A girl, sobbing bitterly'

Sergei Rachmaninov (1873-1943)
Muza 'The muse' Op 34 No 1 V mladenchestve moyom ona menya lyubila 'When I was a child she loved me'
Ne poy, krasavitsa, pri mne 'Do not sing to me, fair maiden' Op 4 No 4

César Cui (1835-1918)
25 Poems by Pushkin Op 57
No 17: Tsarskoselskaya statuya 'The statue at Tsarskoye Selo' Urny s vodoy uroniv 'The girl has dropped the urn'
No 11: Tï i vï 'You and Thou' Pustoye vï serdechnïm tï 'Instead of a formal you'
No 25: Zhelaniye 'Desire' Medlitelno vlekutsa dni moi 'My days pass by so slowly'

Vladimir Vlasov (1903-1986)
Fontanu Bakhchisarayskovo dvortsa 'The fountain in the courtyard of Bakhchisaray' Fontan lyubvi, fontan zhivoy! 'Fountain of love, fountain of life!'

Joan Rodgers - soprano, Malcolm Martineau - piano

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://nitroflare.com/view/63E3AF2C48E620A/HYP.PR.rar

    ReplyDelete