Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Handel - Streams Of Pleasure - Alan Curtis



Label : Naive
Format : Flac (image + cue)
Cover : Yes





Tracklist :



George Frideric Handel
Belshazzar, HWV 61, Act III: Aria: Destructive war, thy limits know
Theodora, HWV 68, Act II: To thee, thou glorious son of worth
Alexander Balus, HWV 65, Act III: Fury with red sparkling eyes
Susanna, HWV 66, Act II: Lead me - Crystal streams in murmurs flowing
Judas Maccabaeus, HWV 63, Act I: Duet: From this dread scene
Theodora, HWV 68 Act II: Aria: Streams of pleasure ever flowing
Theodora, HWV 68 Act I: Recitative: Ah! whither should we fly? - Aria: As with rosy steps the morn
Joseph and His Brethren, HWV 59, Act III: Aria: Prophetic raptures swell my breast
Joshua, HWV 64, Act I: Our limpid streams with freedom flow
Solomon, HWV 67, Part II: Can I see my infant gor'd
Alexander Balus, HWV 65, Act I: Aria: Fair virtue shall charm me
Solomon, HWV 67, Act I: Recitative: Thou fair inhabitant - Welcome as the dawn of day
Hercules, HWV 60, Act I: Recitative: Forgive me - Aria: My father
Theodora, HWV 68, Act II: Recitative: But why art thour disquieted - Aria: Oh! that I on wings could rise
Belshazzar, HWV 61, Act III: Great victor, at your feet I bow



Karina Gauvin (soprano) & Marie-Nicole Lemieux (contralto)
Il Complesso Barocco, Alan Curtis

1 comment: