Friday, November 25, 2022

Roderick Williams, Susie Allan - Severn & Somme

 


Label : SOMM
Format : Flac track
Cover : Yes

Tracklist :

Gurney: On your midnight pallet
Gurney: Dearest when I am dead
Gurney: Edward, Edward
Gurney: Dreams of the sea
Gurney: In Flanders
Gurney: Severn Meadows
Gurney: Dinny Hill
Gurney: Captain Stratton's fancy
Gurney: Red roses
Gurney: Song of silence
Gurney: The white cascade
Gurney: The Folly of Being Comforted
Gurney: Desire in Spring
Gurney: Walking song
Gurney: Lights Out: No. 4. Lights Out
Gurney: Black Stitchel
Gurney: Western sailors
Howells: Goddess of night
John Sanders: The Beacon (text by F.W. Harvey and F. Mansell)
Wilson, C: The empty cottage
Wilson, C: Anthem for doomed youth
Venables, I: Midnight Lamentation, Op. 6
Venables, I: A Kiss, Op. 15
Venables, I: 2 Songs, Op. 28: No. 1. Flying Crooked
Venables, I: Easter Song, Op. 16

Roderick Williams (baritone), Susie Allan (piano)

1 comment: