Monday, July 8, 2024

John Jeffreys - Of Fire and Dew - Jonathan Veira, Shelley Katz

 

Label : SOMM
Format : Flac track
Cover : Yes

Tracklist :

Jeffreys, J: I will go with my father a-ploughing
Jeffreys, J: Brown is my love
Jeffreys, J: Sweeney the mad
Jeffreys, J: I will make you brooches
Jeffreys, J: Six badgers
Jeffreys, J: When I Came Last to Ludlow
Jeffreys, J: If it chance your eye offend you
Jeffreys, J: Thirteen pence a day
Jeffreys, J: Horror follows Horror
Jeffreys, J: This Is the Weather the Cuckoo Likes
Jeffreys, J: In youth is pleasure
Jeffreys, J: Northumberland
Jeffreys, J: O good ale
Jeffreys, J: The Salley Gardens
Jeffreys, J: Full fathom five
Jeffreys, J: Now Wolde
Jeffreys, J: Ambulance Train
Jeffreys, J: In Marley Wood
Jeffreys, J: The Reaper
Jeffreys, J: The Farewell
Jeffreys, J: A Lyke Wake Dirge

Jonathan Veira (baritone), Shelley Katz (piano)

1 comment:

  1. https://nitroflare.com/view/4A6918CB394CDEC/SOMM.JV.SK.JJ.OFAD.rar

    ReplyDelete