Saturday, October 8, 2016

The McCormack Edition Vol. 03

Label : Naxos
Format : Ape
Cover : Yes

Tracklist :

George Aitken
Marie, my girl

William Henry Squire
Like stars above

William Sterndale Bennett
Take, o take those lips away

Charles Marshall
I have a garden (A Child's Song)

Henry Trotter
Asthore

Samuel Liddle
A Farewell

Victor Herbert
Natoma: My commander as envoy bids me come

George Howard Clutsam
I know of two bright eyes

Dermot MacMurrough
Eileen Aroon (arr. D. MacMurrough)

Traditional
The Wearing of the Green (arr. James)

Ethelbert Nevin
The Rosary

Thomas Moore
The harp that once through Tara's halls

Hart Pease Danks
Silver threads among the gold

Carlo Zangarini
I Gioielli della Madonna: T’eri un giorno ammalato

Charles Wakefield Cadman
At Dawning

Arrigo Boito
Mefistofele
Act I: Dai campi, dai prati
Act IV: Giunto sul passo

Georges Bizet
Les pecheurs de perles, Act III: Mi par d’udir ancora

Stephen Adams
Nirvana

Edward Fitzball
Maritana, Act II: There is a flower that bloometh

Francesco Paolo Tosti
My dreams

Henry Tucker
Sweet Genevieve

Frederick Clay
I'll sing thee songs of Araby

Henry Russell
Where the river Shannon flows
Silver Threads Among the Gold

John McCormack - tenor

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://uptobox.com/du5bdyuzwzcm/NHR.JMC03.rar

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://nitroflare.com/view/8B8565E2B5B97DB/NHR.JMC03.rar

    ReplyDelete