Friday, July 22, 2022

Byrd - Psalmes, Sonets & Songs of Sadnes and Pietie - Alamire, Fretwork, David Skinner

 


Label : Inventa
Format : Flac track
Cover : Yes

Tracklist :

Byrd: O God give ear and do apply
Byrd: Mine eyes with fervency of sprite
Byrd: My soul oppressed
Byrd: O Lord, How Long Wilt Thou Forget?
Byrd: O Lord, who in thy sacred tent?
Byrd: O you that hear this voice
Byrd: Ambitious Love
Byrd: Although the heathen poets
Byrd: My mind to me a kingdom is
Byrd: Farewell, my false love
Byrd: If women could be fair - Ah, silly soul
Byrd: Who likes to love
Byrd: La verginella
Byrd: Lullaby, my sweet little baby
Byrd: All as a sea
Byrd: Prostrate O Lord I lie
Byrd: Come to me, grief, for ever
Byrd: Even from the depth
Byrd: Blessed is he that fears the Lord
Byrd: How shall a young man prone to ill
Byrd: Help, Lord, for wasted are those men
Byrd: Lord in thy wrath
Byrd: Though Amaryllis dance in green
Byrd: Constant Penelope
Byrd: I Joy Not In Earthly Bliss
Byrd: As I beheld, I saw a heardman wild
Byrd: Where fancy fond
Byrd: What pleasure have great princes?
Byrd: In fields abroad
Byrd: The Match that's made
Byrd: Why do I use my paper, inke and penne?
Byrd: Care for thy soul
Byrd: Susanna fair
Byrd: If that a sinner's sighs
Byrd: O that most rare breast

Alamire, Fretwork, David Skinner

1 comment: