Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Thomas Tomkins - Cathedral Music - Christopher Robinson

 

Label : Hyperion
Format : Flac track
Cover : Yes

Tracklist :

Tomkins: O sing unto the Lord a new song
Tomkins: Then David mourned
Tomkins: My beloved spake, and said unto me
Tomkins: Above the stars my Saviour dwells
Tomkins: Third Service 'Great' III. Magnificat
Tomkins: Third Service 'Great' IV. Nunc dimittis
Tomkins: Glory be to God on high
Tomkins: Almighty God, the fountain of all wisdom
Tomkins: When David Heard
Tomkins: My shepherd is the living Lord
Tomkins: Sing unto God
Tomkins: Behold, the hour cometh
Tomkins: O God, the proud are risen against me

Roger Judd (organ)
St George's Chapel Choir Windsor, Christopher Robinson


1 comment:

  1. https://nitroflare.com/view/835297423DAAF53/HYP.CR.TT.CM.rar

    ReplyDelete