Saturday, July 20, 2024

Iestyn Davies, Thomas Dunford & Jonathan Manson - Flow My Tears

 

Label : Wigmore Hall Live
Format : Flac track
Cover : Yes

Tracklist :

Johnson, R: Have you seen the bright lily grow?
Johnson, R: Care-charming sleep
Johnson, R: From the famous peak of Derby
Dowland: Preludium
Dowland: A Fancy
Danyel: Mrs M E her funeral tears for the death of her husband
Danyel: Why canst thou not?
Danyel: Can doleful notes?
Campion: Never weather-beaten sail
Muhly: Old Bones
Hume, T: The First Part of Ayres (excerpt)
Dowland: Come again, sweet love doth now invite
Dowland: In darkness let me dwell
Dowland: Can she excuse my wrongs? (First Booke of Songes, 1597)
Dowland: Flow my teares (Lacrimæ)
Dowland: Now, O now, I needs must part
Campion: I care not for these ladies

Iestyn Davies (countertenor), Thomas Dunford (lute) & Jonathan Manson (viol)

1 comment:

  1. https://nitroflare.com/view/697955C659BC78A/WH.ID.TD.JM.FMT.rar

    ReplyDelete