Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Tallis - Spem in alium & Other Sacred Music - Andrew Carwood

Label : Hyperion
Format : Flac track
Cover : Yes

Tracklist :

Tallis: In ieiunio et fletu
Tallis: Blessed are those that be undefiled
Tallis: Purge me, O Lord
Tallis: Spem in alium
Tallis: Tunes for Archbishop Parker's Psalter VIII. God grant with grace
Tallis: Preces and Responses II I. O Lord, open thou our lips
Tallis: Wherewithal shall a young man
Tallis: O do well unto thy servant
Tallis: My soul cleaveth to the dust
Tallis: Short Service (Dorian) for 4 voices
Tallis: Preces and Responses II II. The Lord be with you
Tallis: O sacrum convivium
Tallis: Remember not, O Lord God
Tallis: Hear the voice and prayer
Tallis: Verily, verily I say unto you
Tallis: O Lord, in thee is all my trust
Tallis: Hodie nobis caelorum
Tallis: Sing and glorify

The Cardinall’s Musick, Andrew Carwood


 

1 comment:

  1. https://nitroflare.com/view/06CA46A870D71EB/HYP.AC.TT.SIA.rar

    ReplyDelete