Saturday, January 2, 2016

Debussy - Chamber Music - VA

Front

Label : Erato
Format : APE
Cover : Yes





Tracklist :



CD 1 :



Danse sacrée et danse profane
Sonata for Flute, Viola and Harp
Sonata for Cello and Piano
Sonata for Violin and Piano in G minor



CD 2 :



string Quartet in G minor op.10
Petite suite for Piano 4 hands
6 Epigraphes Antiques
Gymnopedie I & II



Jean Hubeau - piano, Charles Cyroulnik - violin, Jean-Pierre Rampal - flute, Lily Laskine - harp, Pierre Pasquier - viola, Paul Tortelier - cello
Paillard Chamber Orchestra , Jean-François Paillard

9 comments:

  1. http://adf.ly/1UU64W
    http://adf.ly/1UU65V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uploaded link :
    http://adf.ly/1Uagl0
    http://adf.ly/1UagmB

    ReplyDelete
  3. […] – The Symphonies – Dutoit Chabrier – The Piano Works – Barbizet, Hubeau Debussy – Chamber Music – VA Ravel – Chamber Music – Kantorow, Rouvier, Muller Saint-Saens – Chamber Music – Charlier, […]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’d must check with you here. Which isn't one thing I often do! I enjoy studying a put up that will make individuals think. Also, thanks for permitting me to remark!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm inspired! Very useful information specifically the remaining part :) I handle such information a lot. I was looking for this certain information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s exhausting to find knowledgeable people on this matter, however you sound like you recognize what you’re talking about! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi !
    mayu you upload again this gem, please ?
    all the best !

    ReplyDelete
  9. hopefully you can upload some day this jewel again, thanh nguyen.
    thank you for so much beautiful music that you share with all of us.
    best regards
    ricardo

    ReplyDelete