Monday, March 21, 2016

Pablo Casals - Cello Encores


Label : Sony
Format : Flac
Cover : Yes





Tracklist :



Johann Sebastian Bach
Suite for solo cello No. 3 in C major, BWV 1009



George Frederick Handel
Largo in F major



Camille Saint-Saëns
The Swan (from "Carnival of the Animals")



David Popper
Spanish Dance No 2 for cello & piano



Bartolomeo Campagnoli
Romance for viola in A



Robert Schumann
Kinderszenen - Rêverie



Luigi Boccherini
Sonata A major, G. 4 - Allegro



Christmas Traditional
El Cant dels ocells (Carol of the Birds), carol (Catalan)



Johann Sebastian Bach
Pastorale for organ in F major, BWV 590 (BC J81) - Aria
Concerto for solo organ No. 3 in C major



Franz Joseph Haydn
Keyboard Sonata in D major, H. 16/19 - Adagio



Manuel de Falla
Popular Spanish Songs (7), for voice & piano, G. 40 - No.5: Nana



Pablo Casals - cello, Eugene Istomin, Charles A,Baker - pianos

9 comments:

  1. What's up friends, how iss everything, and what youu would lik
    to ssay regarding this piece of writing, in my view its ctually amazing iin suplort of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I've really loved browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing for your feed and I'm hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After study just a few of the weblog posts on your website now, and I actually like your means of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site listing and might be checking back soon. Pls take a look at my web site as nicely and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cherished up to you will obtain performed proper here. The cartoon is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you want be delivering the following. unwell no doubt come further in the past again as exactly the same just about a lot often inside case you defend this hike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome blog! Do you hav anny tips foor aspiring writers?
    I'm hopinbg tto star myy own website slon but I'm a litte
    lost oon everything. Woulld yyou recommwnd starting with a
    fre platfoorm like Wordprews or ggo ffor a paid option? Therre are sso mazny optins
    ouut there that I'm totally confujsed .. Anyy
    tips? Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article. I like to write a little comment to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://uptobox.com/swlvtkvme8nn/Son.PC.CE.rar

    ReplyDelete