Friday, October 1, 2021

Lawes - Sitting by the Streams - Consort of Musicke, Anthony Rooley

Label : Hyperion
Format : Flac (image + cue)
Cover : Yes

Tracklist :

Henry Lawes (1596-1662)

[1] My soul the great God's praises sings
[2] The Lark - 'Swift through the yielding air'
[3] Sweet, stay awhile
[4] Amintor's Welladay
[5] A Dialogue - 'This mossy bank'
[6] The Angler's Song - 'Man's life is but vain'
[7] Hark, shepherd swains
[8] Thee and thy wondrous deeds
[9] A Dream - 'I laid me down upon a pillow soft'
[10] Tavola - 'in quel gelato core'
[11] I prithee send me back my heart
[12] Slide soft you silver floods
[13] Sing fair Clorinda
[14] Orpheus' Hymn - 'O King of heaven and hell'
[15] The Mournful Lovers - 'Come, sad turtle'
[16] A Despairing Lover - 'Farewell, despairing hopes'
[17] Sitting by the Streams

The Consort of Musicke, Anthony Rooley

2 comments:

  1. https://uptobox.com/l25ocaot97kt/AR.WL.SBTS.rar

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://nitroflare.com/view/39099AEA9626041/HYP.AR.WL.SBTS.rar

    ReplyDelete