Thursday, April 18, 2019

Kirsten Flagstad - Norwegian Hymns

Label : Decca
Format : Flac track
Cover : Front

Tracklist :

In glory of the heavens
Lord, hallowed be thy name
Holy! Holy! Holy! Lord God Almighty
Love wells from God
Praise to the Lord
Care for me, O God of grace
Lead, kindly light
God bless our Motherland
Fairest Lord Jesus
God shall all things provide
Now thank we all our God
Deep, still, strong, gentle
A mighty fortress is our God
Easter morning, joyous dawning
The pure and mighty flock
The blessed day we now can see
An everyday Christian I wish to be
The church ’tis an ancient house
Oh Lord, thou art so great and strong
I see thee, o Lamb of God
Nobody gaineth eternal peace
I raise up my song to the Lord
The love of God
Sleepers awake!
In God alone
Jesus, thy union sweet
Go boldly forth as you go
Arisen from on high
My Soul, my soul, praise the Lord
Imbued with grace abundant
This alone is needed
Peace as penance for bitter loss
Jesus, thy wounds so deep
Into grief this world sinks
My heart will always wander

Kirsten Flagstad, soprano
Sigvart Fotland, organ

5 comments:

  1. https://uptobox.com/4905m9ahzn76/Elo.KF.NH.rar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful for all ! Please, kindly re-upload this record, if possible !

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://nitroflare.com/view/8CE1402C75C71B5/ELO.KF.NH.rar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm deeply grateful for your kindness !

    ReplyDelete