Monday, June 19, 2023

Siepi and London On Broadway

 

Label : Decca
Format : Flac track
Cover : Front

Tracklist :

COLE PORTER
The Gay Divorcee: Night and Day
Kiss Me Kate: So in Love
Born to Dance: I’ve Got You under My Skin
Something to Shout About: You’d Be So Nice to Come Home To
Ev’ry Time We Say Goodbyea
Kiss Me Kate: Wunderbar
Begin the Beguine
Easy to Love
Anything Goes: I Get a Kick Out of You
Mexican Hayride: I Love You
Rosalie: In the Still of the Night
Anything Goes: Blow, Gabriel Blow

Cesare Siepi, bass
The Roland Shaw Orchestra

RICHARD RODGERS
Oklahoma!: Oh! What A Beautiful Mornin’
Oklahoma!: The Surrey With The Fringe On Top
South Pacific: This Nearly Was Mine
Carousel: If I Loved You
Carousel: Soliloquy

FREDERICK LOEWE
Paint Your Wagon: They Call The Wind Maria
Brigadoon: There But For You Go I
My Fair Lady: On The Street Where You Live

KURT WEILL
Knickerbocker Holiday: September Song

JEROME KERN
Very Warm For May: All The Things You Are
Show Boat Ol‘ Man River

George London, baritone
The Roland Shaw Orchestra

2 comments:

  1. https://uptobox.com/q5nukdiveyus/Elo.CS.GL.OB.rar

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://nitroflare.com/view/F6D9FF1E6483E7F/Elo.CS.GL.OB.rar

    ReplyDelete