Wednesday, July 5, 2023

(24-48) Ailish Tynan, Iain Burnside - A Purse Of Gold

 

Label : Signum
Format : Flac track
Cover : Yes

Tracklist :

Hughes, H: Reynardine
Hughes, H: The Fanaid Grove
Hughes, H: The Leprechaun
Hughes, H: When Through Life Unblest We Rove
Hughes, H: Oh, breathe not his name
Hughes, H: I’m a decent good Irish body
Hughes, H: She weeps over Rahoon
Hughes, H: The Magpie’s nest
Hughes, H: Johnny Doyle
Hughes, H: Cruckhaun Finn
Hughes, H: Johnny, I hardly knew ye!
Hughes, H: The Gartan Mother's Lullaby
Hughes, H: You couldn’t stop a lover
Hughes, H: I will walk with my love
Hughes, H: She Moved Thro' The Fair
Hughes, H: The Bard of Armagh
Hughes, H: The Old Turf Fire
Hughes, H: O father, father build me a boat
Hughes, H: B For Barney
Hughes, H: She lived beside the Anner
Hughes, H: The stuttering lovers
Hughes, H: I Know Where I'm Goin'
Hughes, H: A young maid stood in her father’s garden
Hughes, H: The Spanish Lady
Hughes, H: Tigaree torum orum

Ailish Tynan (soprano), Iain Burnside (piano)

1 comment: