Friday, September 15, 2017

Mahler - Kindertotenlieder etc - Ferrier, Walter



Label : EMI
Format : Ape
Cover : Yes





Tracklist :



Henry Purcell
Sound the trumpet ('Birthday Ode for Queen Mary')
Let us wander, not unseen ('The Indian Queen' - Dryden)
Shepperd, shepherd, leave decoying ('King Arthur' - Dryden)



George Frederic Handel
Spring is coming ('Ottone' - Haym)
Come to me, soothing sleep ('Ottone' - Haym)



Christoph Willibald Gluck
Orfeo ed Euridice
Chiamo il mio ben così (Act I)
Deh! placatevi con me (Act II)
Che puro ciel! (Act II)
Che feci mai?...Che farò senza Euridice? (Act III)



Maurice Greene
O praise the Lord
I will lay me down in peace ('O God of my righteousness')



Felix Mendelssohn
I would that my love, Op.63 No. 1 (Heine)
Greeting, Op.63 No. 2 (Eichendorff)



Gustav Mahler
Kindertotenlieder



Kathleen Ferrier
Wiener Philharmoniker, Bruno Walter

1 comment: