Monday, May 29, 2023

(24-88) Ensemble Naya & Yaniv d'Or - Exaltation

 


Label : Naxos
Format : Flac track
Cover : Yes
Tracklist :

Yaniv d'Or: Exaltation (arr. Ensemble NAYA)
Alfonso X: Cantigas de Santa Maria
Besard: Ma belle, si ton âme (My beautiful one, if your soul) (arr. Ensemble NAYA)
Rossi, S: Barechu (Praise the Lord) (arr. Ensemble NAYA)
trad.: El nora alila (God of awe) (arr. Ensemble NAYA)
trad.: Demedim Mi (Haven't I Told You?) (arr. Ensemble NAYA)
trad.: A la nana y a la buba (The lullaby and the grandmother) (arr. Ensemble NAYA)
Frescobaldi: Arie musicali per cantarsi, Book 1
trad.: La mañana de San Juan (On the morning of St John's day) (arr. Ensemble NAYA)
trad.: Aşkın ile aşıklar (With your eternal love) (arr. Ensemble NAYA)
trad.: Ya viene el cativo (Here comes the captive) (arr. Ensemble NAYA)
trad.: Yemei Horpi (Days of my winter) (arr. S.-T. Levi)
trad.: Mareta, mareta no'm faces plorar (Mummy, dear mummy, don't make me cry) (arr. Ensemble NAYA)
trad.: Üsküdara Gideriken, "Kâtibim" (On the Way to Oskudara, "My Secretary") (arr. Ensemble NAYA)
trad.: Lamma bada (When I saw my love) (arr. Ensemble NAYA)
Falla: Siete Canciones populares españolas V. Nana

Yaniv d'Or (counter-tenor)
Ensemble NAYA

1 comment: