Thursday, June 22, 2023

James Akers - The Poor Branch - 19th-Century Guitar Music by Ivan Klinger

 

Label : Resonus
Format : Flac track
Cover : Yes

Tracklist :

Klinger: Fantasia, Op. 2
Klinger: Morceau de Salon, Op. 11: Introduction - Andantino - Allegro
Klinger: Four Pieces, Op. 21: Fantasia on the Romance 'Tell Her'
Klinger: Fantasia, Op. 4
Klinger: Serenade, Op. 7: There Are Many Dear Things in the World
Klinger: Klinger: Fantasia on Four Themes, Op. 15: I. The Guys Were on Their Way from Novgorod - How the Breeze is Blowing
Ivan Klinger, Pyotr Bulakov: My Little One
Klinger: Fantasia on Two Russian Songs, Op. 10
Klinger: Fantasia on Three Themes, Op. 17
Klinger: Two Pieces, Op. 16: I. The Orphan's Song
Klinger: Fantasia on Two Themes 'The Poor Branch', Op. 18: I. The Poor Branch
Klinger: Fantasia on Two Themes 'The Poor Branch, Op. 18: II. I Will Go Scythe the Grass

James Akers

1 comment: