Thursday, September 13, 2018

The King's Singers - English Madrigals



Label : EMI
Format : Ape
Cover : Front





Tracklist :



1. Farmer: A Little Pretty Bonny Lass
2. Tomkins: Weep No More, Thou Sorry Boy
3. Morley: Shoot False Love
4. Morley: Now Is The Month Of Maying
5. Weelkes: Four Arms, Two Necks, One Wreathing
6. Weelkes: Hark, All Ye Lovely Saints Above
7. Weelkes: Since Robin Hood
8. Morley: Though Philomela Lost Her Love
9. Wilbye: O Wretched Man
10. Bennet: Weep, O Mine Eyes
11. Weelkes: The Nightingale, The Organ Of Delight
12. Weelkes: Come, Sirrah Jack, Ho!
13. Wilbye: Cruel, Behold My Heavy Ending
14. Farmer: Fair Phyllis I Saw Sitting All Alone
15. Morley: Sing We And Chant It*
16. Morley: On A Fair Morning
17. Wilbye: Oft Have I Vowed
18. Byrd: Is Love A Boy?
19. Dowland: Say, Love, If Ever Thou Didst Find*
20. Weelkes: All At Once Well Met
21. Farnaby: Construe My Meaning
22. Weelkes: Lord! When I Think
23. Morley: Cruel, Wilt Thou Persever
24. Dowland: Fine Knacks For Ladies*
25. Weelkes: Strike It Up, tabor^
26. Morley: I Love, Alas I Love Thee
27. Jones: Farewell, Dear Love*
28. Tomkins: See, See The Shepherds' Queen
29. Pilkington: Have I Found Her
30. Wilbye: Lady Your Words Do Spite Me
31. Mundy: Were I A King
32. Dowland: Come Again*
33. Weelkes: Tan Ta Ra, Cries Mars
34. Kirbye: Why Should I Love?
35. Byrd: This Sweet And Merry Month Of May



The King's Singers

2 comments: